M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I SMELL A RAT ,,,Bruce has to behind this short notice !

Watch your SIX Rawlyrx, hes a sneaky Biscuiteater

·
Registered
36 Posts
Awesome ride

That looks like a very fun day! Too bad I will be in PA at a family reunion.

We need to plan one of these for the first or second weekend in October when the leaves are changing.

Have a safe trip!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Hope i can make the ride, just depends on my work, nice route! Can you say twistys!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Great day!

Had a great day of riding! CJ, Dena, "tater Head" and I rode about 300 miles. Beautiful weather, great roads. Did I mention how much i love route 56!

first stop Louisa

lunch here (not that good)

open road...

them two nines sure look good in my REAR VIEW MIRROR. They tried to keep up :D

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
How slow Bruce is............................

I had a great day riding with Deana & Wayne aka ( TATER HEAD)and Bruce. :joke: Was actually cool enough to ride with a jacket , and it was much cooler & windy up in the mountains. Just didnt want to bust Bruces bubble yesterday , but man was he slowwwwwwww! Had to let him lead the way so he really thought he was goin fast, BAHABAHAHABAH!!!!:joke:.
Realy an awsome day for riding and we logged over 300 miles for the day!
Bruce picked the place for lunch in Elkton Va, as he said, " NOT SO GOOD". It took way to long to get to the table and the food was poor!
The traffic on the parkway sucked so Bruce decided to take us on rt 56! By far the best choice of the day!!! TWISTYS ROCK ! All kidding aside Bruce and i nailed the twistys, :bigthumbsup: Way to go BRUCE:clap2::bigthumbsup:

Waiting at the BP for the crew to show up,................................

Deana,Wayne, Bruce

2010 M109 Meet Shirt

First stop in Louisa Va At Hardees

WE NEED BREAKFAST, AND SOME 5hr ENERGY DRINKS

WE call him TATER !! Wayne doing surgery on his Brandnew Scorpion Helmet

30 mins and still waiting, the ol ladys r gone (see previos pic), Deana felt the same way!:duck:

Blue Ridge Parkway

Wicked nice View

Last stop for gas on our way back to Richmond

AWSOME DAY YA'LL !!!!!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Looks like a great ride. :bigthumbsup: but I didn't recognize Bruce because he took off his helmet for the pic's. Too bad about lunch... now we know where NOT to stop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.