M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EAGLEFAN67 said:
Well...your almost there...the tach may be a challenge..but keep up the good work !
I hope I can do the same mod to the tach. I haven't even looked at how to get at it yet.... Has anyone opened theirs?

-Chad

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Holy Micro Pics Batman! Why do so many people post thumbnail images here instead of larger ones that are actually visible? 800 x 600 is just about the perfect size for web viewing on most monitors.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Medic1210 said:
Holy Micro Pics Batman! Why do so many people post thumbnail images here instead of larger ones that are actually visible? 800 x 600 is just about the perfect size for web viewing on most monitors.
micro pics from a micro camera........cell phone (razr)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Do the new blue led's overpower the clock-fuel gauge-odometer to where they aren't readable? Looks sharp, BTW :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
That is too cool !!! It would look real good on my black 109 . How about posting some good close up pics of how it was done ? thanks and good work !!!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
SpeedStack said:
micro pics from a micro camera........cell phone (razr)
New razrs take 1.3 megapixel images... much larger than 160 x 120. Even old razrs took at least VGA resolution which was something in the neighborhood of 640 x 480. Maybe the camera isn't set right....

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trouble_Is said:
Do the new blue led's overpower the clock-fuel gauge-odometer to where they aren't readable? Looks sharp, BTW :bigthumbsup:
everything looks nice and sharp, it should have some from the factory like this.....

G

·
I remember seen this thread back in the day. Now that I have an LE I would really love for somebody to verify whether or not we can do the tach LEDs as well...

·
Registered
238 Posts
M109Rfan, sent you a pm.
guys, check out bluegauges.com

G

·
CO1 502 said:
M109Rfan, sent you a pm.
guys, check out bluegauges.com
Thanks for the info!!!

This is HOT!!! :hot: :a18: :2excited: :clap2:

Wonder if they do Group Buys... Anybody else interested???

G

·
Response from Scott @ blue gauges:

"I only do group buys in late summer when I get slow. This time of year keeps me plenty busy.

Thanks,
Scott"

Bummer

·
Registered
363 Posts
I love it! We need some larger and clearer pictures! Come on, I am interested!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts