M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Shannon were riding along Santiago Canyon/El Toro road on Sunday Sept 19th and a beautiful blue 9 with a white stripe running through it passed us near Silverado Canyon. Did you see that Harley accident at the Cooks intersection?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Didnt see the LE, but I was at Cook's Saturday at the tail end of a charity ride. I saw the HD stuffed into the fence after the rider was ambulanced out. I have no idea how it happened unless the rider was intoxicated or cut off. Due to the location, further from the intersection, I'd lean towards intoxication.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yes, you are right it was Saturday. I saw the L.E. on Sunday. Motorcycle accidents are always freaky for me. I was thinking it could have been drinking as well, brutal. What a great weekend to ride though. I wish that road were longer, I could have gone for hours.

·
Registered
197 Posts
black one san diego

We attended the sober riders bbq a couple of weeks ago and there was a lone black nine in the sea of harleys...along with our two, wondering who it was. We still need to find the cali riders and have some kind of event here!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me and Shannon would love to ride with you guys. We are in Orange near the 55 freeway and Chapman.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts