M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pictures of my 109 gauges and my wifes 90 gauges. I did them myself for 14.00 the cost of 50 leds.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Very cool! Looks great bro!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks good. Been wanting to get that done. Look forward to your step by step.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I will be doing more soon i have a few of my buddies that want there's done. i will do a step by step then and post with pictures.
There was one done before but it looked rather difficult for someone that hasn't worked on circuit boards before. Did you do something different?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There was one done before but it looked rather difficult for someone that hasn't worked on circuit boards before. Did you do something different?
I never saw the step by step. I did it on my 08 last year and worked out well. I am a certified Electronics tech and have been for several years. i posted before that if anyone is interested in me doing their gauges pm me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh by the way i had someone ask if i could do them in green, i have the green leds coming. I have also found red.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I never saw the step by step. I did it on my 08 last year and worked out well. I am a certified Electronics tech and have been for several years. i posted before that if anyone is interested in me doing their gauges pm me.
That's cool. I've thought about doing them myself too, but been a few years since I've worked on circuit boards.;)

Here was the how to I was talking about....just for reference.:bigthumbsup:
(disclaimer: This is not a "Novice" undertaking for those thinking about doing it but never have worked on circuit boards.:-\)
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99510&highlight=blue+gauges

1 - 18 of 18 Posts