M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I have done a search and I was wondering if anyone has done there own blue gauges? I did them on my last 9 but forgot where I ordered them from. Does anyone know what size and where ton order the LEDs for the blue gauges? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I had them swap mine over to red this winter. Very quick and easy to deal with.

As for doing it yourself, can you solder a preprinted circuit board? If not, do not bother to try it yourself.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry guys, maybe I was not clear. I am looking to change my own LEDs. There use to be a post here where they listed a site where I could buy the LEDs. I bought LEDs about a year ago but can't remember where. Looking for the LEDs. Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
I couldn't tell you where to buy them. Maybe contact the bluegauges.com peeps and see if they will let you buy some off them. I just had mine sent to them, and cant wait to get home and see what they look like. And for 90 bucks, how can you argue.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I dunno, :dontknow: those LED's are tiny! For the minimal cost and the quick turn around that Blue Gauges has, to me it was worth it just to let them do it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys I found the LEDs. I will be doing my 9 and my wives m90. If anyone needs me to do theirs let me know. I have been an electronics tech for about 17 hrs. I will do them way cheaper than blue gauges lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts