·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets take the color survey. Just monitor the replies. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Re: Blue Bikes - reply only if you own Blue or Purple whatever.

Yup...........I got me a Burple bike. Purchased 5/28/06.

·
Registered
116 Posts

Count me in for Burple!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
297 Posts

I too have a burple nurple! Is there any other color?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

I own a burple one, but who started this post? "a Blue or Purple whatever?" What's with his disrespect for this B-E-A-UTIFUL Bike? :bigthumbsup: I think We need to retitle this post!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Burp...le. (scuse me). Be a bad-ass by buying the beastly Burple.
Bring them other colors around.....you'll be tucking that 260 between your legs and heading for the hills.
If you can't run with the burple dogs, stay on the porch!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think that suzuki should have called the color burple instead of violet blue.seems to be the most popular term.went to my custom painter the other day ,as soon as i get back from vegas my violent blue will be sportin some killer ghost flames.(that is if i still have any green left)

·
Registered
817 Posts
I agree with whoever pointed out the the title of this post SUCKS. :verymad:

How about "reply only if you own the color that most impresses the ladies" because that's the truth.

The Blurple has the most curb appeal, looks the most custom, and gets the most attention, BY FAR. :p

And it's BLURPLE, not BURPLE. Two 'L's. "Burple" sounds like something you do to a baby. ::)

Get with it, people.

·
Registered
112 Posts
And Blurple sounds like something you do when you crack open the throttle....which is cooler than burping a baby I guess. It also sounds like a goofy drink at seven eleven.
What about Purble? LOL :joke:

·
Registered
600 Posts
At least we have several different names for the color of ours... not boring like "yeah, mine is black" or "yeah, mine is silver" :p

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ok you got me I love my violet pearl, but just see how that New Zealand sunshine blings off the chrome. Itsthe rarest colour here mostly black less silver and even fewer blue. I bought mine whilst still in the packing case as three guys were lined up to buy it once it hit the showroom. Black & silver are a little ordinary for a bike with such street appeal.
Cheers :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts