M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i have a barrons / la choppers big air kit, but i want to know if anyone can put me in the right direction as to where i can get some blue air filters that will fit this air kit, many thanks ****

·
Registered
74 Posts
the spectre air filters can be sized from 3" to 4". They can be bought in blue. Just check and see what size you need and go from there. Good luck.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi guys i have a barrons / la choppers big air kit, but i want to know if anyone can put me in the right direction as to where i can get some blue air filters that will fit this air kit, many thanks ****
Get some K&N Filter cleaner and spray the piss out of your filters, then rinse them with hot water, this will make them white. Then you can dye them any color you want. I have the Arlen Ness Big Suckers, and I dyed them Black. They came out great..

Steve

·
Registered
286 Posts
what dye did you use? Also does the dye have oil in it? because this is what allows them to resist water.
After you dye them, let them dry real good and then you can spray them with K&N "CLEAR" filter oil

Steve

G

·
Or check out steeda's products (ya know mustangs, fords) they have the same "cleaner and oil" type product as K&N....however the oil is blue....just fyi...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts