M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some know I took a rock off my headlight cover (where the chrome is) and Joe had an extra (with a few scratches) so I asked him if he could paint it for me and add something....... ;) IT CAME OUT OWESOME!!! Thanks Joe!! :bigthumbsup:

:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
looks good man!:bigthumbsup:

i have been looking for one of those to paint silver. how bad is your other one??

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Looks great.

Is that picture in negative with the chrome showing through or painted onto the black?

I can not tell from the pictures.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looks awesome.. Good work Joe..
Thanks!

I have one word for that BEAUTIFUL.....:bigthumbsup:
Thats what I say Morti!! ;)

looks good man!:bigthumbsup:

i have been looking for one of those to paint silver. how bad is your other one??
Thanks bro....I sent ya pm...

Nice:bigthumbsup:
:bigthumbsup:

Looks great.

Is that picture in negative with the chrome showing through or painted onto the black?

I can not tell from the pictures.
Thanks, Not sure how Joe did it.. but looks awesome! I am sure he will post up..... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

Thanks, Not sure how Joe did it.. but looks awesome! I am sure he will post up..... :bigthumbsup:
The simple version of my question is:

Is the lettering in chrome?

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
That looks awesome,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mid November i will experience Joe's work on my 9. Gonna do that Vegas skull high roller I have on there now. Its a sticker now. Joe is going to fix that for me LOL

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Nice work. That is a nice tribute!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
Very very nice bro, I can't think of anything I'd rather see on a headlight. Joe did an excellent job! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys, cant wait to get him my ideas for the rear cowl ... then cross my fingers he can get it in and done before next yrs meet... :bigthumbsup: its gonna be awesome JD.. ;)

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
I like it. Very nicely done. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: But I expect nothing less from Joe.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts