M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and formost i want to thank Joe for the incredible work he has done on my tank! The detail is just amazing and the clearcoat Rocks! It looks like its wet! I coudnt be anymore pleased with the work, freakin awsome Joe !:bigthumbsup:
I got the tank back yesterday and couldnt wait to get the bike all back together. I had to re-install leds under the tank and under the chrome speedo housing. Also had to finish the install of my new Led torpedo turn signals. Spent the rest of the day and into the morning till 2:00 am out in the garage/shop or otherwise known as " The House of Pain " so named by Ooink (Rob). Many thanx to Ooink for all his help working on my bike with me.
I spent countless hours searching the net for Dragons. I found this one and knew this was the one i had to have! The original artist is Mauricio Herrera from Chille, SouthAmerica. After e-mails to him i got his permission to use his work for this. And thats when the ball got going with Joe. Again the pictures speak for what Joe can do and in my humble opinion hes hit this one" Out of the Park! " Kudos Joe !!!
:bow:

Final Sketch for tank project by Joe

Package is here!

Wraped very well and no damage from shipping

The Unvailing! Totaly blown away!

Busting out !

Clear coat looks wet!

On the Beast

·
Registered
709 Posts
Oh man, that is fuggen sick!! :congrats:Bro!

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
The dragon is not my thing, but it looks amazing. Congrats!!

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
thats got nothing to do with a crazy train..... does it???? :dontknow: LOL

On a side note sweet paint!! and Awesome job JOE!!! Two thumbs bro :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats got nothing to do with a crazy train..... does it???? :dontknow: LOL

On a side note sweet paint!! and Awesome job JOE!!! Two thumbs bro :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
It does when we go to the pre-meet at the Dragon! LOL!:a18:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
thats got nothing to do with crazy train..... does it???? :dontknow: LOL

Lol,,, Yea It fits ! how Do you think he Got that First Name !!
Hes a Real Fire Breather , Just Dont find out the Hard way :eek:

But One Of the Nicest Guys you will Ever Meet and has One Of the Best Nines Out There :bigthumbsup:

ConGrats Cj,,,, Its A Monster :congrats:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Brother your bike looks great!! I think paint adds that final finished look with all the modes,Gregg

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
whats something like that cost to have done? I'd love to have custom paint.
It really depends, to many variables , depends on the artist, and what ya really having done, also in my case there was shipping involved,but a ball park figure i would say anywhwere from 800 to 1200 bucks. But dont hold me to it!:dontknow:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
looks sweet back together! you did not waste any time did you?

on questions of price, i think we did this for $600 plus shipping that was $100+ each way. The shipping is what kills ya.

Looks awesome out in the real world, I never even took it outside to look at it while I had it:redfaced:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
That's absolutely awesome CJ, looks like it's jumping out of the tank. Another outstanding job by Joe for sure! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
791 Posts
:drool::drool: wow! Great paint work. The bike looks awesome, even if it is the slower LE yellow paint!! ;) :drool::drool:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks amazing! The creativity and execution of this level of artwork always blows me away.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
looks sweet back together! you did not waste any time did you?

on questions of price, i think we did this for $600 plus shipping that was $100+ each way. The shipping is what kills ya.

Looks awesome out in the real world, I never even took it outside to look at it while I had it:redfaced:
Nope, didnt take long at all! Was Christmas all over again ! Best thing was i got to ride yesterday before the snow got here! LUV the Tank Joe :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts