M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link to me havin a good time at suck bang blow last night. Showed the Harleys how to properly do a burnout!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Nice.....however, I personally can't imagine the 3 minutes of fun and free t-shirt being worth all the aggravation you had to deal with afterwords.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Haahaha....pretty damn cool dude...that was one HELLUVA burnout :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Nice burnout however NOT for me!!! Hummm That was one REALY expensive T-shirt bro!!! Sorry just can`t imagine anyone abuseing there bike like this!! JMHO:dontknow:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Now come all the moralizers a-chimin in :dontknow:....it's his bike...he got the shirt :bigthumbsup:

Who's gonna be the first to say it's bad for the environment with all that smoke :eek: :D

BTW I wouldn't do it neither....but it was still a great burnout :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
So, since you have taken the time to show us this display, tell the whole story. What exactly did you blow up?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Ummmmm.....The tire.8):doh:
Well ya you know the last time we had a vidoe like this, he did more than the tire.

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,767 Posts
I can't imagine how long it's gonna take to clean all of the cooked rubber off the bike... I'll bet it's EVERYWHERE!

Nice Burnout, but not on MY bike! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I blew the tire. Already had a new metzler so I decided to go for it one time. I've done a small one before but nothing like that. It was fun, stupid and all of the above but you only live once! It took 2 hours of scrubbing to get it all off and its as clean as new again already.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I will bet your clutch lost some life.:clap2:Each to his own,I would not treat my bike this way

·
Registered
284 Posts
just just bad i would never do that to my bike

·
Registered
391 Posts
Ok the burn out was sick to me but stupid to other people but maybe the girl he picked up after doing it because she thought he was a star for the moment thought different :bigthumbsup: Im sure there is more to his reasoning my friends :a18:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts