M109 Rider Forums banner

681 - 700 of 744 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Led daylights front and back

Do you have a picture at day light to see how it looks?
I switched over all my lighting to LED includes rear , front Head lamp and front signals. WOW what a difference - before my lights were so dull everyone complained they couldn't see me during the day on the highway or at night by my lights. Now they might even be too bright, lol .

I found some amazing led signal lights that come with clear lenses - when not being used to signal the lights are very bright white and as soon as you turn on the signal or 4 way flashers the lights turn to led amber.

I got them from " Tricked Out Custom Cycles" called "dynamic rings front turn signals amber/white" item # CD-Suzleddynr... - they cost me CDN all in $114.95/pair and they can easily be installed in 10 mins - it's one of the best purchases I've made and I love them when not used as signaling they are like bright white small flood lamps. I believe they also come in some other mixed colors like Red and Moon Shine.

Also just added a Gen.5 Knight Rider Lighting kit , an MRA large touring windshield extension to my Vstream windshield and a complete 2011 clutch to my 2007 M109R.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I switched over all my lighting to LED includes rear , front Head lamp and front signals. WOW what a difference - before my lights were so dull everyone complained they couldn't see me during the day on the highway or at night by my lights. Now they might even be too bright, lol . I found some amazing led signal lights that come with clear lenses - when not being used to signal the lights are very bright white and as soon as you turn on the signal or 4 way flashers the lights turn to led amber. I got them from " Tricked Out Custom Cycles" called "dynamic rings front turn signals amber/white" item # CD-Suzleddynr... - they cost me CDN all in $114.95/pair and they can easily be installed in 10 mins - it's one of the best purchases I've made and I love them when not used as signaling they are like bright white small flood lamps. I believe they also come in some other mixed colors like Red and Moon Shine.
Tis a fine-lookin Beast you have there...

·
Registered
480 Posts
I keep thinking I've done a lot of mods to my bike for it's first year with me then I see these other beautiful bikes and realise I have a very long ways to go. The best mod I have done on my bike is switching out my 2007 draconian poorly engineered clutch for a completely brand new 2011 clutch with 18 upgrades . 2nd best is the heated grips - 3rd best was switching out the old lights for all new LED lighting. A few more years and I might be able to catch up to some of you , LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks JUDAH-9, could not have done any of it without your and this forum's help!! Yes, lowering it is in the to do list, but I have not began to research it - need to search the threads to see what are my options!

Your bike looks nice Jundali. Are you planning to lower it? A 2 inch drop in the rear would be perfect, in my opinion.

Great Job Bro!!!😎👍😊👍😎

·
Registered
480 Posts

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
2007 Suzuki Boulevard M109R
24,000 km includes Newly installed 2011 Clutch , all Led lighting , Knight Gen 5 kit , New Oxford Heated Grips , V Stream windshield plus New MRA Touring adjustable Extention , OEM Crash Guards, 2 inch risers , de-beavered +++++++++

2007 M109R

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

681 - 700 of 744 Posts