M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the hardcore look of black powdercoated wheels but not sure how it would look on my blurple bike. I know it would look bitchin' on a black 109.

Can someone photoshop a purple or black 109 with black wheels?

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
ok here ya go! this was my plan when I originally thought about getting the slower silver, but then came to my senses and got the black :joke:

this is a photoshop rendering I did.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
BlkM109R,

How do you like black wheels on the fastest color (BLACK) 109? Do you think they need the lighter colored wheels for contrast?

Chuck

·
Registered
898 Posts
BlkM109r said:
ok here ya go! this was my plan when I originally thought about getting the slower silver, but then came to my senses and got the black :joke:

this is a photoshop rendering I did.
oh sh*t that is badass :bigthumbsup: can you say right click save as ;) now if I could just get someone to one off me a 2 into 1 with that color combo in mind I would be set :doorag:

khrome

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
i tried it on the black bike and it seems like too much black. Maybe a dark metallic charcoal color would be cool on black.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
GTBozak said:
looks great on the silver though. someone go for it.
I'm going to this winter..................that is if I can find a good powdercoater aroung here :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
powdercoaters are generally pretty easy to find. That silver bike with black wheels and black exhaust is AWESOME looking!!! :eek: :evil: I LOVE it! The guy I use does wheels for $40 a piece if you bring them to him stipped of all the hardware.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I already have plans for the black wheels and a Force 2 paint job. Wheels coming off next week for powdercoating.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am waiting for my cycle jack to come in from Sears and then its off with the wheels and any othe parts I feel will look good in black.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts