M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the decals off ebay $35. I had to do some customization to the center piece, but i think it worked out for the best. Otherwise the decal would have been way too low on the tank.

No clear coat for me. Eventually i'll get a custom paint job, but other HOUSE projects absorbing the budget. :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just an idea, but if it is legal in your state, remove the reflectors off front wheel and side of bike. also if you live close to a graphic shop, or know someone. usually they will cut designs out of scrap for 5 or 10 bucks and you put em on and keep changing till you find what you like. then have painter take pics. Just an idea and that's what I"m doing to decide.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally got her out in the sun today. Looks really good from the top of the tank, but the side view decal needs to be longer. way to short for the tank. Give me ideas for a paint job eventually. one that can actually resist scratches from a stiff breeze.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i like the scheme. i think it would look nice with better decals. a little cheap looking for my tastes, though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts