M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I put some graphics on the beast, check it out and tell me you think.

Cormierone

·
Registered
346 Posts
Looks good, on the tank. If I may be honest here. I like the tank graphics, but the ones on the tail are a bit much. Just my opinion don't mean offend.

·
Registered
702 Posts
ones on the tail are a bit much
I agree. The tribal looks good on a large canvas, but like a bumper sticker on the smaller areas.

Tank and from fender look great.
Also like the addition of a little color to the black bike.

nice job.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys,

I've been on a lot of sites, RC models are my passion. This is the first site that people are mindful of the other person in giving advice, compliments and suggestions. I some what agree that the smaller decals on the sides under the seat has some what as a sticker look. I needed some color on this bike and these are temporary. Nester will have some grphics kits coming out and I plan on getting a set from him. ( Metallic graphics and have them clear coated)

As far as applying the decals it was just a matter of patience and using a soap and water combination in a spray bottle. Spray the solution liberally on the location were the decal is to be applied, the soapy water acts as a lubricant so you slide the decalls in place. Once you've done that use a skeegy or non metallic paddle and remove all the air bubbles from the decal. Wet the top backing material and slowly remove it leaving the decals in place. Wipe the excess carefully and let dry for about 8 hrs. That's it.

Thanks Guys,

Cormierone

G

·
I've been on a lot of sites, RC models are my passion.
Hey you're into R/C? Sweet, I have a Revo, Tmaxx, and a Jato. First two are running 3.3's and the Jato is stock...(being sold as a roller)
Nice graphics by the way! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
936 Posts
just my opion, i really don't like it. if you need graphics have'm painted on in the style like the victory bike. but hey diffrent strokes for diffrent folks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts