M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
That's the nicest Black Pipe I have seen... looks really great.

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is the same exhaust I'm interested in. How does it sound? Sound clip? Also is there any noticble increase in power? Look great by the way!

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Not a fan of the black, but they do look good.:congrats:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Great look on the bike!:bigthumbsup:..........I'm with the rest of the guys...I wanna know how they sound!!??

·
Registered
130 Posts
How about a straight on shot from the rear? Also what's with those crash bars? Are they on upside-down?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Hey all, I put the chrome one on mine last weekend. Yes, it is a quiet pipe. It has a nice sound and tone on acceleration, louder than stock but not ear-splitting, no ear plugs required. At highway cruise it sounds stock. In between shifts and decelerating it is louder than stock, but again not ear-splitting. I really like the way these sound, I waited four years for some company to make a pipe like this, and it was worth the wait.

Since I installed a fuel management system, I can definitely feel a power increase. I took it for a ride (short) before installing that, and it was a gutless wonder.

So if you are going to install these, I would recomment a fuel management system, such as the Cobra F1200R or the TFI Fuel Injection Module.

Oh, that chrome endcap on that black pipe. The end and inside will get gunked up on your first ride. That endcap is so nice inside and out, but I suspect it will be difficult to keep clean. I waxed it up inside and out, and still it gets badly gunked up after one ride. Not that it should'nt, as after all there is exhaust passing through there. Maybe the trick would be to paint the inside black and forget about it.

Here is a link to a video for the sound.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey all, I put the chrome one on mine last weekend. Yes, it is a quiet pipe. It has a nice sound and tone on acceleration, louder than stock but not ear-splitting, no ear plugs required. At highway cruise it sounds stock. In between shifts and decelerating it is louder than stock, but again not ear-splitting. I really like the way these sound, I waited four years for some company to make a pipe like this, and it was worth the wait.

Since I installed a fuel management system, I can definitely feel a power increase. I took it for a ride (short) before installing that, and it was a gutless wonder.

So if you are going to install these, I would recomment a fuel management system, such as the Cobra F1200R or the TFI Fuel Injection Module.

Oh, that chrome endcap on that black pipe. The end and inside will get gunked up on your first ride. That endcap is so nice inside and out, but I suspect it will be difficult to keep clean. I waxed it up inside and out, and still it gets badly gunked up after one ride. Not that it should'nt, as after all there is exhaust passing through there. Maybe the trick would be to paint the inside black and forget about it.

Here is a link to a video for the sound.
Sounds good. I'm thinking about getting that pipe for my bike. Why do u have a Md tag if u live in Ok?

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Sounds good. I'm thinking about getting that pipe for my bike. Why do u have a Md tag if u live in Ok?
Not my video, not my bike. Mine is silver. I just pulled that up off of another thread after using the SEARCH function.:D

·
Registered
852 Posts
I think thats Ryan's (Rynos) bike. Like the look of the chrome, not a fan of the black at all

1 - 20 of 23 Posts