M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics of my baby!! She is now currently de-badged and those ugly reflectors are now off. I can't wait to start tricking this bike out!! 2 wheels down....1 thumb up-HELL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Could you at least smile in the pics? Your bike is beautiful (of course, it is black) but you are one scary looking MOFO! Glad to have you aboard! (As long as you have my back!) ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Whats up dude. I have that same black beast, and we probably live within 5 miles of each other.
We need to ride out, and reek havoc...

Chris

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hellrazr!

Nice bike man. Holy schneikes do you look tuff! I heard somebody once say if Harleys are so great why don't you ever see one of their owners smiling while he's on one??? Seriously, you're now in the coolest bad ass bike club around - SMILE!!! Does anybody else share my opinion that this bike with it's big sweeping lines just isn't complimented by long stright pipes? I'm all for customizing a ride, but I'd like something a little curved and maybe a little thicker lookin'... Just my opinion.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice!!!!! Can't wait to ride down and meet up with ya. We all have the same look on our faces being from Wisconsin. Too much Cheese in our diet, if ya know what I mean. LOL

·
Registered
131 Posts
LOL!
There must be a reason why us big men choose that big mean black machine...

Actually I think it simply fits us better, than any small 125cc grannie-roller.

Nice bike and ride safe!
Being big is no argument for physics, when it comes to collide against anything.

In contrary! ;)
F = m * a ; force equals mass multiplied by acceleration!

·
Registered
112 Posts
You guys are gonna get your azzes kicked telling this dude to smile. As far as I am concerned he can make any facial expression he wants.....I'm not complaining. Nice bike for sure dude......I'm cool with the frown.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Question:
Where does a 300 pound big burley Suzuki M109R rider go when he rides.

Answer:
Any where he wants.   :bigthumbsup:

Cool pics Hellrazr.  Don't smile..  You look good as is.  :doorag:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Swede said:
Dude when were you parolled. Just kiddin,  Nice wheels. :bigthumbsup:
:a20:

·
Registered
84 Posts
[Wizard] :D "WTF are u looking at?"

[Deadly Motorcycle GanG]Â :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: "FU... We'll kill you!"

[Wizard] :D "hey Hellrazr... these mofos said they'd kill me..."

[Hellrazr]Â :verymad: "You said what to my boy Wizard?"

[DMG] :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: --> :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:Â :eek:.............................................................vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!

[Wizard & Hellrazr] :beer3:

Got my M109... Got my bodyguard... I'm set to ride. :tools:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts