M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black 9 that was ridding two up spotted parked in Annapolis today. Who's was it?

·
Registered
335 Posts
It wasn't me this time. :)

I keep forgetting that is your territory. I need to give you a ring next time I am in the area.

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It wasn't me this time. :)

I keep forgetting that is your territory. I need to give you a ring next time I am in the area.
Yes you do Mike. I hope are going well with you, I have not seen you in a long time and missed you at the meet in June.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yes you do Mike. I hope are going well with you, I have not seen you in a long time and missed you at the meet in June.
Sad thing is I was in the area during the Meet. I just had other obligations. I have been doing a little mod action with my trailer lately. The good thing about the trailer is that I can still ride without it.

Are you getting some miles in this year? I am quickly approaching 15k so far. Headed to Maine first of next month for a day visit.

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sad thing is I was in the area during the Meet. I just had other obligations. I have been doing a little mod action with my trailer lately. The good thing about the trailer is that I can still ride without it.

Are you getting some miles in this year? I am quickly approaching 15k so far. Headed to Maine first of next month for a day visit.
I'm about to hit 19k, I wanted to get some more riding in this year, but I guess the big trips will have to wait until next year.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Harris and I met a really nice couple last year who had a black one. He was not signed up here as a member at the time, but was a regular 'browser' and knew who we were as soon as he saw our bikes, LOL! We encouraged him to sign up and make an introduction post, but I'm not sure if he ever did. SUPER nice guy, and so was his wife. Maybe it was them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts