M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is Billards77 winning story. :bigthumbsup:

We would also like to thank firecat for helping KewlMetal pick the WINNER :D it was a GREAT choice :bigthumbsup:

I would like a set because we lost everything we owned to Hurricane Katrina. This 109 was my reward for working 12 hour shifts at work then coming home and working to the point of exhaustion. There were weeks were I went 40+ hours with no sleep trying to make the house livable for family...(my lovely wife and 5 children). We had no flood insurance so with what little the SBA loaned us and what I had in retirement we used our "extra" funds.Â

No B.S. here just the cold truth.

I have attached link for a picture of our 5 kids. Breanna-13, Joey 12, Kaytie 11, Nichole 10, and Josh 9

Billards77
Please e-mail KewlMetal your shipping address to [email protected]

·
Registered
214 Posts
:clap2: :a18: :2cool: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :beer2: :beer2: :hot: :hot:

G

·
Thank you Firecat and Joe. This bike is about my only outlet to relieve stress. When I get tired or can't take it anymore I get on my 109 and ride. I get questions about the bike everywhere I go and will be sure to point out the KewlMetal Fat Fork Tubes.

Thankyou again,

Bill Cobb

·
Registered
126 Posts
Congrats Bill,

Can't wait to see them on the bike just let me know when your going to be down at bike night again and me and Carrie will ride down.

Nate

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Congratulations bro! Really sorry to hear you guys were hit by Katrina. Austin hosted a lot of evacuee's from that event and then from Rita right after. Hope life gets back to normal for you soon as possible!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Congrats Bill, I think you deserve it as well!!

P.S. Are you a billiards nut? Just curious because I just put a nice new table in my dining room this year and joined the BCA league. I'm addicted! :bigthumbsup:

G

·
BlackCherry said:
Congrats Bill, I think you deserve it as well!!

P.S. Are you a billiards nut? Just curious because I just put a nice new table in my dining room this year and joined the BCA league. I'm addicted! :bigthumbsup:
HUGE billiard player...Been playing since I was 8...Used to be a "road player" and a tourney hound, but life and kids caught up to that but I still play some tourneys and play at the house often.

Thanks again

Bill

G

·
Congrats bro! I too agree that you deserve them 100%. I am sure they will be a welcome addition to your beautiful bike. Glad to see another billiard player. I used to play alot, I mean alot. When the wife and I were dating I knew that she was the one. She sat 55-60 hours a week and watched me play and went to every tournament I was ever in. I thought wow, if she is willing to do this, then she must really love me.

I too gave it up for family and such, but still love to rack em up whenver the chance allows. Please post some shots of those fork tubes when you get them on.

·
Registered
382 Posts
:yikes: WELL DESERVED!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :hot: :2excited: :hot: :2excited: :hot: :2excited: :hot: :2excited: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool:   
                           BUT IM   :barf:   I DID NOT WIN!

SILVER IS FASTER!

G

·
Thank you guys...the lovely Mindy excited as well, she said "finally we have some good luck". I hope to ride with as many of you that I can.

So anyone in the Gulf Coast area PM me and lets get a ride together.

Bill

·
Registered
35 Posts
Joe, Whats Up Pal :p Long Time No Hear :joke: Looks Like U have Been a Busy Boy... Come over and Say Hi some time....

ANd Congrats to Billiards77 :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: Lets See Some Pictures!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts