M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has the Arnott with the plastic manifold, and would like a billet manifold that doesn't crack/leak, or break. PM me. I'm having a few made.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
810 Posts
I guess I'll be needing one. Mine just started leaking. I just spoke with Arnott this morning and he said to put soap and water to determine where the leak is. He also mentioned I had a plastic manifold.

I'm assuming from Hink that it is probably the plastic manifold.

PM sent.

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Way to go, I hope you can buy your cheaper with out the manifold new. That way they can keep the plastic. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just for the record, payment will not be sent to me. Payment will be sent to the machine shop. The owner is a member on here, and can take credit cards, and I believe Paypal. He has been a member here since 2006, and quite a few members met him at OCC (Ducks517 roomed with him). I am not giving out his info yet until everything is finalized. Then, I will give it out through PM's, so as not to break the sponsorship rules.

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows, this is not a money making idea. It is for nothing other than to give Arnott owners a choice for replacement of sub standard parts. NO profit is being made!

G

·
If he is making them wonder if he could put a port in for a pressure gauge an if you don't want it just put a plug in the port. One thing that sux is slamming it at the gas station then finding that sweet spot again! I would like one depends on the$

·
Registered
101 Posts
hey !

hink is there away you could get me some pics of that manifold ? and the line size? might be able to whip some s.s. ones out at work .. maybe .thanks oh and the tire thing worked great!! thanks again rick

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
1.Topher PD
2. bull'e109 CC/PD
3. Hink PD
4. Pynikal PD
5. Timbo PD
6. Topdog22 PD
7. Redstorm PD
8. JMAKAMN PD
9. dant2much4u PD
10. futurR PD

Anyone else? They should be done today or tomorrow. The more we have, the cheaper they are! Respond here.

·
Registered
810 Posts
One day When I grow up , I will Have Air Ride :-\

Thanks for the Offer Hink
The air ride almost cures the peg drag, we went to the tail of the dragon and I jacked my 9 all the way up, very little peg drag! The 280/160 tires help as well. Of course the look and flexability are the main reason we buy it.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts