M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok we are thinking outside the box here and starting a list of names, locations, color of bike, and cell phone number , and where we will be staying for the event for anyone who wants to get in touch with anyone else during the Daytona beach Biketoberfest. (We are putting this here in the general board because we know some guys are coming from out of state).

Ride safe and don't forget the camera.






Apollo (aka) M109LOVER

Traveling from Apopka Florida - approximately 50 miles South West of Daytona

Black 109

cell is 321-689-8796

We will be riding out there from the house each day Friday through Saturday- probably meeting at Rossmeyers harley in Ormand Friday at noon to meet the other 109's and then roll into Daytona as a group- a very large group.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
327 Posts
kevin (aka) kevin traveling from slidell LA. approx.565 miles west of daytona bad a$$ black m109 my cell #985-710-4672 thur--monday without the wife
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
will be heading out of south / west end of orlando up I-4 around 8:30 ish, getting on I-4 and champions gate , got a short pit stop downtown atI-4 and obt then will meet anyone at the rest stop north of lake mary by 10:00 then roll on to destenation daytona should get there before 12:00 no problem!!!

mike

407-748-6685

if any of you butt holes call to try to sell me some amway It's On :evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Jim aka JUNK YARD DOG. Leaving from tamarac fl thur. after work. staying thru sunday :bigthumbsup:in deland. cell number is 954-448-4859. see you all soon, JYD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sixtsix mike said:
will be heading out of south / west end of orlando up I-4 around 8:30 ish, getting on I-4 and champions gate , got a short pit stop downtown atI-4 and obt then will meet anyone at the rest stop north of lake mary by 10:00 then roll on to destenation daytona should get there before 12:00 no problem!!!

mike

407-748-6685

if any of you butt holes call to try to sell me some amway It's On :evil:
Mike,

We may be able to meet you at the Lake Mary rest stop on I-4 at 1000 if Friday is what your talking about.

Call us this week or when you are in route, we will be starting to meet up around 900 in Apopka.

Apollo 321-689-8796
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
568 Posts
I'm not sure yet about Friday, but if I can, just want to make sure what rest stop ur talking about. I know the one South of Lake Mary, but where is the north one at?
How about Sat. will there be a meet at the same rest stop, same time? :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Bob, 407-267-0274
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RLS said:
I'm not sure yet about Friday, but if I can, just want to make sure what rest stop ur talking about. I know the one South of Lake Mary, but where is the north one at?
How about Sat. will there be a meet at the same rest stop, same time?  :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

  Bob,  407-267-0274
sixtsix mike

Where exactly is it? I know the rest stop your talking about, just not recalling where it is exactly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ITguy said:
I'll be flying solo (black 109) as the wife decided she wasn't going after all.

My 15 hour trip there should end Wed morning some time and I'll be staying till early Sunday morning.Â

Staying at the Seabreeze resort at 3125 South Atlantic (A1A).Â

Cell number is 270.625.3092. PS: don't even try to call before 9 am :D

ITguy, Scott
Itguy,

So far you are in the lead for traveling the furtherst for this event.

(The final winner will be bought a beer---------- by each 109er !!!--------- thats gonna be A LOT.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Mark
Silver 109r
Comming from Longwood,FL

Friday at the Speed-way
Saturday: hope to meet up at Sonny's and go from there
Sunday: possible during the day if there is anything going on.

Cell: 321-662-2852
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
OH YAL,,, I WILL BE THERE...... ALSO RESPONDING FORM APOPKA, FLORIDA AND RIDDING WITH APOLLO (AKA) M109LOVER AND SOME OTHERS WHO WILL BE JOINING US.

I AM ALSO RIDDING A BLACK M109

MY CELL NUMBER IS 321-436-7896
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mcruzzr said:
OH YAL,,, I WILL BE THERE...... ALSO RESPONDING FORM APOPKA, FLORIDAÂ AND RIDDING WITH APOLLO (AKA) M109LOVER AND SOME OTHERS WHO WILL BE JOINING US.

I AM ALSO RIDDING A BLACK M109

MY CELL NUMBER IS 321-436-7896
It's about time you popped your cherry and made your first post !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Dan

Riding from Crestview, Northwest FL. right on I-10

850-849-7005

Silver 109
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top