1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/

September 29th - October 2nd 2010

Well, who's going?
I know that I'm going to have to do some serious sucking up to my boss (good thing that she's hot) to get any days off during this time, but I'm definitely going to be there for Saturday.

My plan, as it always is for B4Q, is to do demo rides all day. If I get more than one day there, I'll probably do some riding of my own bike, but that's not definite as of yet.

I hope that the Arkansas Amazons are there again this year so that I can get another pic with them and my bike!

Anyway...hope to see ya'll there!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
god that is such a friggin mess down there. i think it would be fun but super stressful because of the volume of people.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it's not the greatest for riding because there are so many riders in town for that. But, I enjoy partaking of the demo rides...so it's fun for me.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I would like to go see . Sounds like its going to be crouded. Sat. the 2 is good timing.:doorag: I will keep watching the post and see for sure. Always nice to meet new 9ers.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I was there last year and I'll be there this year. Some nice riding up that way. If you head out early morning to do some rides there wasnt much traffic. Later just drive downtown park the bike and walk around.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, some of the roads up towards Eureka Springs aren't so badly crowded during that stretch, but The Pig Trail & some of the more popular ones are usually swamped. I did notice though that many of the riders stay close to the rally either downtown or at the college parking lot. I've hung out at both, but I definitely prefer over by the college...the food is better...LOL

Although, I did go to one fairly nice restaurant downtown and ordered an iced tea downed that & left...when I popped back in a few hours later because the iced tea was very good and the moment of A/C was great, they recognized me and said that it was a refill from my earlier visit & it was free...LOL...
I have to make sure to have dinner there when I'm down next!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts