M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Man that looks like a blast

Arkansas,,,,,, argggg I am still recouping from vegas. Have a great time and give the harleys something to look at, Nice bike you have

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Yeah right Threepolo! Everyone knows that you'll be there!
Just wish that I could make it this year. Next year...definitely...I don't care if I have to ride down on BusaBeater's Honda 50cc scooter!!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Rich, Im leaving Thursday morning and will be riding with all my Harley buddies on the slowww road to China. Taking My wife. eating at Doe's thursday at 7:30 I will be using your map from 3ddim to enjoy the Arkansas air. Two buddies on Blue LE's will be there Friday It is a vacation so I don't know when or where I will be ,and don't care. Staying in Bentonville. Would you Pm me a# just in case I need a clutch cable .If you know what I mean.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You know it!! Will be down everyday!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Rich, Im leaving Thursday morning and will be riding with all my Harley buddies on the slowww road to China. Taking My wife. eating at Doe's thursday at 7:30 I will be using your map from 3ddim to enjoy the Arkansas air. Two buddies on Blue LE's will be there Friday It is a vacation so I don't know when or where I will be ,and don't care. Staying in Bentonville. Would you Pm me a# just in case I need a clutch cable .If you know what I mean.
Hey, I can vouch that Rich's garage works well for changing rear tires too (changed 2 of them in his garage) and the guys did a great job changing my clutch cable in the parking lot in Eureka Springs. I sure am happy that they all knew so much about doing that & were so good at it, because I'd have been lost. I've gotten much better at working on the bike since then. Still won't change the oil though...LOL :dontknow:

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Rich, I think that he might have been talking about my statement that I'd be there next year if I had to ride the 50cc scooter...LOL
Yeah, guess I should have used the quote.:redfaced:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
C'mon cbxer55....you don't want to be seen hanging out with a guy who is 6'3" weighing 350lbs on a 50cc scooter? :dontknow: :joke: :evil:

Yeah...I wouldn't either. It would be like that one pic that we've all seen online of the fat guy on the scooter...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1 - 12 of 12 Posts