M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
What is gonna be going on Saturday around lunch time? I couldn't find a schedule of events, just let me know and I will try to find you guys on my way back home from KC.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lot of music acts will be playing but the most part the clubs have the party tents going Wheels of Choice the club im with we are set up by gate 1 with a fish fry today 11 till we run out of fish.

·
Registered
255 Posts
So how was the round-up? Did alot of vendors show up? This year our group BUFFALO SOLDIERS had our annual event in Las Vegas... 1st one I missed in 10 years.
ride safe

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes lots of vendors plus guys from the clubs have parts and things you just have to stop and talk if they have a bike like your they have parts.
FYI! Fish fry is on its at Hawgs & Dogs off I70 http://www.columbiatribune.com/places/howgs-and-dogs/

11am till we are out of fish.

·
Registered
255 Posts
THANKS... so where is it next year???

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They had three places i think Louisiana, Texas, and Vegas they have to vote.

·
Registered
63 Posts
No Mas,
I was going off the word of a good friend who said he saw it in the Columbia daily tribune. After you questioned it, I looked it up and it says nothing of the sort. What it does say is "$20.00 for CLUB members and $25.00 for everyone else". Talk about opening my mouth and inserting foot. :redfaced: I am sorry to anyone I offended and by no means intended to do so...I will definately check sources from now on

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No Mas,
I was going off the word of a good friend who said he saw it in the Columbia daily tribune. After you questioned it, I looked it up and it says nothing of the sort. What it does say is "$20.00 for CLUB members and $25.00 for everyone else". Talk about opening my mouth and inserting foot. :redfaced: I am sorry to anyone I offended and by no means intended to do so...I will definately check sources from now on
It was $20 with your Colors (Club Vest) if you don't know.

·
Registered
255 Posts
THANKS....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Vegas!!!!!!!!!! crazy drivers, heave traffic... not sure if i would want to ride my bike to that one...
thanks for the info...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts