M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I nearly forgot about this.
I plan on going Saturday and checking out some of the activities. Maybe we could get some riding in earlier and then cruise in as a group. Post up if you would be interested and let us know some times.

PS
I also need to check with Ray's to see if my number matchs the Iron 883 that they are giving away. Maybe I could sell it and buy more bling for the nine.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sounds good count me in :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys can meet at my house at noon if you would like. We can head out for a quick ride and then downtown after that. I will be around all day until we do go out, in case someone wants to come over early and just hang out.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KD, Brian, and myself checked out the festival in Raleigh today. Saw a couple of nines there, and at Ray Price's. I don't think it was as large as previous years, and not quite as many spectators. Still had a pretty good time and say a load of all sort of bikes. I couldn't help but sit on the Canam Spyder RT again. I think I will have to get one of those when I get older:bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice pictures guys. I missed the nine with the funky handle bars.
That girl seemed to really like having her picture taken. I also must add, people really liked taking pictures of that girl:drool:.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts