M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are any of you fellow 109ers going to bike week in Florida the first week in March. I say we go and take over the place.lol.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Tell my boss I'll need off with pay....and send a trailer...its a loooong way from New Mexico, then again stranger things have happened :bigthumbsup: :doorag: so maybe ;)

Devilish

·
Registered
192 Posts
BUMP! And I will be there with my silver 109, along with 12 of my closest friends and family. Camping at Nova Family Campgrounds in Port Orange, a few miles South of Daytona Beach

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah im sure its going to be a big turn out with lots of 109's. i'll be there on the 8th. looking forward to meeting all the 109ers and making alot of noise.

Mo Better

·
Registered
956 Posts
I will be there but haven't decided to take the 9 or the Rune. If I can get a trailer, I'll take both!

·
Registered
192 Posts
can't wait to see Hal's bike - looks amazing. Hal is it lowered? I like it, but I don't know if I'd be comfortable with the cornering clearance. On looks alone though, it's awesome with the parts/details you've added.

G

·
bollert said:
can't wait to see Hal's bike - looks amazing. Hal is it lowered? I like it, but I don't know if I'd be comfortable with the cornering clearance. On looks alone though, it's awesome with the parts/details you've added.
It has the bones tthat we sell on it. The bike rides fine for me. The new land speed record is 350 MPH so I have no shot at that and Nicky Hayden is the new MotoGp champion so I don't think I will be catching him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts