M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if any one had plans on going to Bike week in daytona in march of 07?  My friend and I are planning on going and I thought it be nice to see a few hundred or 109's take over the place....Just curious I know it's early to think about it, but there's alot to be said for preplanning.
thanks and ride on 109ers.. :doorag:.....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We was thinking of going for 4 or 5 days then criusing down to the keys....I'll just be glad to get away from the cold weather here in Indiana in feb.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
M109 Widow said:
We always go for 4 or 5 days. We live less than an hour from Daytona so it's easy to go even if we don't rent a room.
Awesome! Looks like the rest of us found a cheap place to stay. ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I reserved a room at the Comfort Inn in Longwood, Fl. for 5 nights. It's about 40-45 miles toward Orlando. It's not as crazy as downtown Daytona (I'm getting a little too old for that). I get up early and ride Demo's all day every day. :D I made the reservation months ago so I don't know if the rates have changed. Sun night $89.10, Mon-Thurs $71.10. Hotel phone 407-862-4000.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
i live in titusville fla which is about 60 miles due south of daytona. i plan on heading up there i wounders how many bikers will make it on the eve news this year i hope zero.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts