M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like we got an inside line to set up at the WireTech Campus across from Rossmeyers during spring Bike Week in Daytona next Year. What do you all think about a heavy showing of Custom 109's on Display for the week? How about our own little competition? Maybe I can get the Metric Revolution peeps to cover it for TV. I need some real slammin customs, any takers?

Greg

G

·
Lamont !!!! Man his bikes going to be sweet :D, Custom.... does this only intell the bikes that have the engine but not the body or can we put are bikes in with just a paint job and a few mods? if so what dates?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My preferance is to avoid a Paint and Tape job. I think some fender mods might be in order or some after market bars. I guess what it comes down to is this, Make your bike look cool, any way you can. Shave things off. Remount the plates in some nice way, the factory location sucksass. Hidden signal lights, better lower controls, awsome pipes, etc. Frame up customs are definately a plus but I will be working with my stock frame. I intend to make a single side swingarm that integrates the shaft to hide it's nature altogether. Polish, paint, anodize or chrome the front end maybe. The stock intake is ugly and those spike shaped aircleaners are worn out already. How about a billet intake housing that incorporates all the stock internals and terminals and conectors.

In a nutshell, cleanup everything that the factory got cheap on. Make it sleak. Emphisize the true nature of the bike without bastardizing it all together.

Oh Yeah, A cool set of EgoTripp rims would'nt hurt either. LOL

Greg

G

·
As it gets closer to time, I may be willing. I have several ideas for the intakes and a new exhaust. I don't weld so I can't fabricate them myself. We'll have to see if I can get it to all come together by then. Santiagos would definitely be bad ass on it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jam Customs in Fredricksburg, Tx. is fabing some bad pipes as one offs. They can likely help you. Ask for Adam @ (830) 990-0861

Greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts