M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found out today that if you try to put it in gear w/kick stand down it shuts off!!!! for safety ....whew scared me i thought there was somthing wrong till i figured it out :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
817 Posts
HELP!!! I also notice that if I switch the Big Red Switch near the right grip, the bike shuts down too! Is this a warranty issue?

;)

·
Registered
346 Posts
No kidding, wow this bike is amazing. Mine self lubricates the left side of the bike whichs keeps my chrome nice and oily and protected from the elements!!! :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wanted said:
HELP!!! I also notice that if I switch the Big Red Switch near the right grip, the bike shuts down too! Is this a warranty issue?

;)
:D :D :D :D

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Wanted said:

;)
No, that is the kill switch. Don't you push it up when you cut it off and push it down when you want to start the bike?

·
Registered
817 Posts
pizzmor said:
No kidding, wow this bike is amazing. Mine self lubricates the left side of the bike whichs keeps my chrome nice and oily and protected from the elements!!! :D
WHAT??? Mine does NOT do this! Dammit... I'm taking it back to the dealer and having my Left Side Oil Fogger checked immediately. It must be plugged or something! :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts