M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas a guy at work told me about this bike show in Smithville this Sunday. If no rain, looks like I'll be going to church Saturday cuz Ill be in Smithville. Anybody want to make it a ride? Read the details below:

First Sunday Motorcycle Show & Meet: May 2, June 6, August 1, and Sept. 5, 2010. A July event will not be held becuase of the holiday. These events will be held at Brodie's BBQ in Smithville, Mo. 64089 (816-532-9273); 203 US 169. If you are coming from the south (going north), the location is just past the hospital and down the hill on the right. If going south, Brodies's is just a few hundred feet south of Main Street on the left (east). Brodie's is open from 6am till 8pm. Our events are scheduled between 8am and mid afternoon, come and go as you please. We will have special parking for vintage, custom, specialty, and unique bikes. Ribbons will be given to these categories while they last! The event held on June 6th. will be as follows, gather from 8am till noon, then we will ride to the HoAME vintage show (a major event)!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Sure, sounds like a nice ride to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts