M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is last minute, but if you are not doing anything. It is sponsored by Abate. There will be a car and bike show. You can enter your bike in the show. Trophies will be given. There will be food, and vendors. I know there will be a couple of 109ers there. My wife and I will be there setting up our booth. Hope to see you there.

Directions. From the interesection of Rt 10 and Rt 30. Take Rt 10 South to the only light in Parkesburg. Go through that light. About 100 yards down you will see a huge mansion up on a hill on your right. Just before the mansion (which is called the Chateau Restaurant) there is a turn on your right called Beale Rd). Turn Right on Beale Rd and take that straight for 2-3 blocks and that will take you straight to the park. The bike show will be at the baseball field. If you get lost or have questions, give me a call 610- 496 1697.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, it turned out to be a pretty decent show for their first time trying a bike/car show. They had about 50 bikes in the show and over 60 cars. My 109 took second :confused: but I lost to another Suzuki so i couldn't be too upset. To those of you who came out based on the times I posted and may have missed it. They told us that it would run from 1-6 and then they closed it down at 4:30 for no posted reason. I hope no one rode out and missed it. I know of one person who came out and caught just the tail end of the show and I spoke to him.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts