M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone interested, this could be a place to meet also, Apache Motorcycle is the starting place for a benefit bike ride on Saturday, August 5th. Starts at 9:30 am and benefits the local children's home in Weatherford, just West of Fort Worth... anyone want to meet for a ride... I'm here in Arlington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on guys and girls... it's a ride and chance to meet and it's for a good cause... please!?!
Afterwards we can hit the local bars or Hooters or where ever.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Not familiar with Apache Motorcycle. Where is it? I might be interested in joining in for the ride.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bullie, I thought no one was listening. Anyway, Apache Motorcycles is located in Weatherford, west of Fort Worth about 15 minutes or 37 minutes from south Arlington . There right off of I20 and 2 blocks west of Hwy51/ Main Str.
I can meet you for the ride anywhere on I20 or sw loop 820. Say yes and I'll buy the first beer. Looking forward to meetin' a fellow 109er! 69er

·
Registered
162 Posts
69er/Bullie,

I'm close to I20 and the 360 - I would love to ride with some fellow M109r's. Let me know where we can meet and I'll see if I can get a liberty pass from the boss for the 5th. (I already have one for the 19th) :p

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bullie, How about meeting at the Lttle Rd. and I20 exit... north/west corner is the Miniyards, say 9:00 a.m.
I'll be riding with my boss and finance officer on the faster colored M109. Say ok?
69er

·
Registered
360 Posts
aug. 5 . I can do that . 9:00 am . @ I 20 & little rd. see ya . :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
69er here
Just wanted to say thanx to everyone who made it out for the kids! We had a great time, even though one of
other bikes in the group broke down! Everyone stuck around to help and everyone offered to stay !!!
A couple of buddies stayed behind and finally got taken care of by the guys at Apache Motorcycle... and they did a great of hospitality that morning as well. Great job, well done, hats off!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah! Flunky knows... it wasn't our $30,000 bike that got stuck. I just didn't want to offend my buddies or their $30,000 bikes, did I say $30,000 plus bikes... that's each one. Hope my luck conitues! By the way, Flunky's cobra dragsters are the shiznit, my god! To ride behind him everytime he "brapt" that that throttle!!!!!!!!!!!!! 69er

1 - 10 of 10 Posts