M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Every Wednesday night - starts around 6:30 pm and goes to ......

Stables Bar & Grill
607 Hwy 92
Kearney, MO
(816) 903-3000

Door prizes, raffles, live band over 100 + bikes the last time I was there 2 weeks ago. They also set up ralleys/rides generally every other Saturday they do something - should have fliers for up coming events.

I didn't make it this week but a buddy of mine went. Said there were 5 9's there. Also said there was a "Show me your tit's" for a free t-shirt section, the one week I miss :-\ - I'll be there next Wednesday for sure:bigthumbsup:

Hope to see ya' all there:doorag:

KC

·
Registered
547 Posts
Also said there was a "Show me your tit's" for a free t-shirt section, the one week I miss :-\ - I'll be there next Wednesday for sure:bigthumbsup:

Hope to see ya' all there:doorag:

KC
Do you think I would win a T shirt? ehheheh Sounds like a fun time. Will see if I can make it sometime.

·
Registered
547 Posts
No reason you can't show up in a car, well other than I will get you crap about it but what's new? :dontknow:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump - Just trying to keep this on the locals radar for Wednesday night, see you all there:doorag:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
*wanders off to mapquest to find out where the hell Kearney, MO is from the South side of Kansas City.....*

Well, I found it...only 36 miles away from me and all interstate. I will have to miss this week and next, but in 2 weeks, I'm totally there. I have an excuse...I'm prepping the bike and my billfold for a run down state for the 4th weekend and following week. I'm riding with 2006moy and his wife across Southern Missouri and back across Northern Arkansas for a few days. We're going to swing by Thayer, MO. (Missouri Grand Canyon) and Mammoth Springs, AR. Then, we're going to do the Push Mountain Ride.

I should be pretty much dead by the time that I get back next Wednesday.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
*wanders off to mapquest to find out where the hell Kearney, MO is from the South side of Kansas City.....*

Well, I found it...only 36 miles away from me and all interstate. I will have to miss this week and next, but in 2 weeks, I'm totally there. I have an excuse...I'm prepping the bike and my billfold for a run down state for the 4th weekend and following week. I'm riding with 2006moy and his wife across Southern Missouri and back across Northern Arkansas for a few days. We're going to swing by Thayer, MO. (Missouri Grand Canyon) and Mammoth Springs, AR. Then, we're going to do the Push Mountain Ride.

I should be pretty much dead by the time that I get back next Wednesday.
Man, I hope they don't run out of t-shirts before you make it :drool:

It's not hard to find, go north on I-35 and exit when you see all the orange barrels. Go West about a block and a half - they back up to I-35 south bound on the south side of 92 hi-way.

Lot's of great roads to ride in Southern MO and Ark - Ride safe - Keep shiney side up:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reminder

Just a reminder, if your in the area come on up - actual start time is 5- 5:30. TulsaRider, you mentioned that you might want to meet up at Advantage and go up from there. I'm good with that, anyone else? How about 6:00ish? Let me know:doorag:

Remember - FREE T-Shirts:hot:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Just a reminder, if your in the area come on up - actual start time is 5- 5:30. TulsaRider, you mentioned that you might want to meet up at Advantage and go up from there. I'm good with that, anyone else? How about 6:00ish? Let me know:doorag:

Remember - FREE T-Shirts:hot:
KC i'm leaving today for Florida we were suppose to leave tomorrow but the wife wants to see her family today so we are leaving around 2ish. I will be there next Wed for sure...

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
*chuckles* free t-shirts? What for? They never have them big enough for me. Ask anyone who has met me....I don't wear a "normal" sized shirt. Give me a 3X or even a 4X and I'm happy...but XL doesn't even come close.

Maybe I'll get one & give one to my niece....LOL

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
*chuckles* free t-shirts? What for? They never have them big enough for me. Ask anyone who has met me....I don't wear a "normal" sized shirt. Give me a 3X or even a 4X and I'm happy...but XL doesn't even come close.

Maybe I'll get one & give one to my niece....LOL
Read the lead-in post "Show us your titties for a free t-shirt" Don't know that I want you to get one that way :eek:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
KC i'm leaving today for Florida we were suppose to leave tomorrow but the wife wants to see her family today so we are leaving around 2ish. I will be there next Wed for sure...
Seems like you bailed the last time we were going to get togther too? Need to not make plans and "just do it" :joke:

Hope to get with you sometime - have a safe trip :doorag:.

Bill

1 - 17 of 17 Posts