M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Harley Eater said:
I'm the silver streak from berwick. :D Where are the rest of you the PA 109ers located?
I'm from Moscow, Pa. I attend Bike Night at the Lone Star Steak House by the VA Hospital in Wilkes Barre, every Thursday. I also have a Silver 109!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tuesday Outsiders in Wilkes-Barre, Wednesday Damons in Hazelton, Bandits in Berwick, Quaker Steak and Lube in Buckhorn, Thursday Lonestar in Wilkes-Barre. Thats all I know for my area. Sorry for not posting these sooner. All of them start around 5:00 PM. :redfaced:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Harley Eater said:
Tuesday Outsiders in Wilkes-Barre, Wednesday Damons in Hazelton, Bandits in Berwick, Quaker Steak and Lube in Buckhorn, Thursday Lonestar in Wilkes-Barre. Thats all I know for my area. Sorry for not posting these sooner. All of them start around 5:00 PM. :redfaced:
Add Damons in Clark's Summit, Thursday's! Same time!

·
Registered
3 Posts
bob109 said:
Add Damons in Clark's Summit, Thursday's! Same time!
how bout the stadium club on sundays and nawarhorse has one too......also everyone just gets together out the grotto on the weekends at harveys lake
im not a m109r rider yet but plan to would like to hook up with some of ya on tuesday or thursday here in the wilkes barre area check out your scoots alittle better let me know if any of yas are gonna make it up this week

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
parider said:
kingston here. What mods do you guys hae done to yours. I got cobra drags jsd pciii and custom intake. Will do custom paint during the winter.
Installed custom "home brewed intake"

Relocated stock tail lights and installed a home brewed side mount plate holder with indirect lighting.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts