M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. just a shout out. I've had to work on tuesdays for a few weeks. Do any of you attend other bike nights?? monday and wednesday have been my days off lately. Have I missed anything big?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Just say when and where... I will always try to make it and most nights during the week are no problem.

·
Registered
75 Posts
bike nite

Jerseys sports bar at townlake and bells ferry has been trying to get one started. I think They are open to any day, Maybe we should pick a nite and just start meeting up there. Watcha think :dontknow:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Tilted Kilt on Wednesday Night

Titled Kilt on Wednesday night in John's Creek. I just moved here from Kennesaw and had lunch there. The manager, who rides, came over and gave me a little booklet about their bike nights. Supposedly it draws a decent crowd: several giveaways, drawings, etc throughout the night.

I think the Big Dog / Indian dealer in the area may be one of the sponsors.

I'm definitely going to check it out tomorrow night.

- Shawn

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Titled Kilt on Wednesday night in John's Creek. I just moved here from Kennesaw and had lunch there. The manager, who rides, came over and gave me a little booklet about their bike nights. Supposedly it draws a decent crowd: several giveaways, drawings, etc throughout the night.

I think the Big Dog / Indian dealer in the area may be one of the sponsors.

I'm definitely going to check it out tomorrow night. If anyone wants to meet there send me a text. 678.200.2977

9700 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097-4411
(678) 381-0100

- Shawn
Would that be tonight?? I could probably go out there. anyone else wanna go?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
If you saw a guy on a silver V-Rod Muscle and another guy on a Red CVO HD Street Glide they are in my ride club. Both are real nice guys and they live up that way and make the TK bike night alot.

I wish I lived closer but I'd never make it up there on a weeknight. ^-^

·
Registered
191 Posts
It was pretty good. The food was good, the Sweetwater beer was very good (and cold), the girls were cute, the band was ok.... then it started raining. Time for another beer.

I planned on going for about an hour but stayed for about 2 1/2 hrs because of the weather.

·
Banned
442 Posts
I would, but I heard the place absolutely sucks. Two buddies of mine went there a few weeks ago and said it's a nice looking place, but the service was terrible, they got the food cold, and the food actually arrived before they even got their drinks that were watered down.

What's your take on the place? After all, it's the only other place than Triple Play that has a bike night within 20 miles of me.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Wow. Hopefully they talked to the GM. His name is Warren - he usually rides his bike there on bike night.

I've never had any bad issues with the Johns Creek location. I can't say the same for the Cumberland spot. However, they are owned by different people I believe. Since I live right around the corner I stop by the Johns Creek location 2 - 3 times a week and have never had an issue.

One thing I've found at most sports bar is to find one or two good waitresses and ALWAYS request them. That way you know there won't be any issues.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts