M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a place near Hobby airport called Jammers that has a bike night every Weds. nite. Its located at 9500 Monroe. The beer is always cold and at a $1.50 they should go down real smooth. I am going to try to make out there tomarrow if anyone else wants to hang out. I believe things get kicked off around 7ish. 8)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will not be able to make it tonight. I had Lasik performed today and the Doc said to stay off the bike for one week. :(

·
Registered
572 Posts
ELECTRICZ28 said:
I will not be able to make it tonight. I had Lasik performed today and the Doc said to stay off the bike for one week. :(
ONE WEEK??? IS HE CRAZY???

Here is to a speedy recovery!!!

:doorag:

·
Registered
243 Posts
BigBen said:
ONE WEEK??? IS HE CRAZY???

Here is to a speedy recovery!!!

:doorag:
Ya no kidding one week!!!! Every time I ride my vision is blurry any ways... :super: :doorag: Way to much speed...

·
Registered
205 Posts
ELECTRICZ28 said:
Just put a leash on a H-D rider and make him lead...you know he won't be able to run away...kinda like a seeing eye HOG
Sorry...couldn't resist. :p

·
Registered
195 Posts
I live in NC...Would love to ride but just too far. If I only had a backrest, cruise control and a decent windshield... :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts