M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys bike night is at El nopal restaurant in kennesaw . its a early cinco de mayo party ! No ride but some good food !

I am going to the dealer i need to see if they have some adaptors .

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hey, Guys, Had a great time tonight. Food and music was great. Thanks Lee! What was really good, was the fact that Dre led the ride and I couldn't catch him.....And he said he was the slowest rider. Wow! Lee, glad you made it home without a hitch. I didn't have my trusty tool kit with me so we would have been SOL, as I KNOW what the 9 toolkit looks like. hehehe! Look forward to next time. John

·
Registered
735 Posts
Ahh, im the late one to check in tonite. I met up with some guys from my church, their are the other part of the equation tthat keeps me sane, along with you guys and my 109.
As always I had a blast.

Wifey fussed because i didn't grab her and run out and introduce her to you guys. So we had to sit down a talk a bit after ii finally made it home.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Ahh, im the late one to check in tonite. I met up with some guys from my church, their are the other part of the equation tthat keeps me sane, along with you guys and my 109.
As always I had a blast.

Wifey fussed because i didn't grab her and run out and introduce her to you guys. So we had to sit down a talk a bit after ii finally made it home.
Dre, Better late than never. I enjoyed meeting your family. I know you are proud of them.(And you should be). Anyone want to get up a ride for the West-Siders. Maybe ride up to Cloudland or somewhere up in that area?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I have plans on saturday , Mothers day on sunday. But yes lets ride what is that bike museum called in alabama ? Day trip ??

Andre great looking family keep up the good work my man! maybe next time my wife will come (in her car). ha ha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts