M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
April 28, is the first bike night at steak & lube in Portage In. tons of bikes, just need some more niners to show up!!!!!! come on windy city rider, its pretty close to you!!!! Last year the first night was awesome!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Me and the crew went several times last year. I try to round them up for the 28th opener, sounds like a good time.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
thanks for the update on the first night. i was going to call up there on saturday to get info, but now that you have posted info i will be sure to try and make it up there. i went to a few of the bike nights last year. it does get crowded very fast there, so i try to get there as early as possible to avoid having to park in the grass.

PM me and we can trade some info. i have friends and family all throughout NW Indiana and Porter County so I am out in your neck of the woods quite often. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Bike Nite has returned

Koehler, I was there a few times last yr on Wed bike nites. I work for ArcelorMittal Steel and i ride in most of the time and stop by to BS with the HD cats. Yeah it would b nice to see some more 9ers there, I'll be there depending on schedule. Be safe out there....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts