M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Republic Harley-Davidson is sponsoring a bike night at the Ragin Cajun Seafood Cafe' in Sugar Land this Thursday and every last Thursday of every month til October. There will be  big Happy Hour specials going on. It starts at 6pm until. The M109 crew should crash the party. I will be there. Republic sponsors really good parties. It is located right off of 59 south and Hwy 6 by the Target shopping center.
The address is 16100 Kensington #400 Sugar Land, 77479. #281-277-0704. Sorry no map. It is real easy to find. Hope to see Y'ALL! :doorag:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Re: Bike night in Sugar Land

Is there a good area close to this place, that we could meet up at FIRST, and then all cruise in together, to REALLY crash the party right? ;)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Yes, there is a Sam's Boat at the Fountain's in Staford off of 59 south. Exit at Kirkwood and go 2 blocks on the right.
What do you think???

·
Registered
572 Posts

Fatcat109 said:
Yes, there is a Sam's Boat at the Fountain's in Staford off of 59 south. Exit at Kirkwood and go 2 blocks on the right.
What do you think???
Sounds like a great place to meet up, hang out for a few, and then go to the other place, all riding in style :)

·
Registered
666 Posts

if it's not raining IM THERE fatcat call me ben you to what about ELECTRICZ28 ?? i know we can get others to  :bigthumbsup:

:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Okay, this is tomorrow night... how is the weather going to hold up? We shall see...

Who is in so far? Based on weather, I am in...

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in. :bigthumbsup: The weather looks like it is going to hold. You guys want to meet at Sam's Boat at 5:30 and leave as a group??

·
Registered
593 Posts
I am going to be late - I have to pick up my bride from Hobby at 7. I'll be heading out around 7:30 ish. Do we have a head count on the Niner's rollin out.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Z where did you go ??? you make home ok lol :joke:

i hade a great time .... it was nice to meet all of you guys
FATCAT, BIGBEN & ELECTRICZ28

lets do it again real soon!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Z is fine, had some weird glitch and he caught right up to me as I was filling up...

I just got home and WOW it was a fun night tonight :)

I did 145 miles tonight, and loved every minute of it :)

We had a TON of fun, and look forward to the next group soon!

Night!

·
Registered
195 Posts
:mad:sorry i mist it yesterday did not get off work tell 9:30
glad you all had a good time, maybe i will be able to make the next one

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had a GREAT time last night. You guys are alot of fun. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: I see everyone made it home okay.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Fatcat109 said:
I had a GREAT time last night. You guys are alot of fun. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: I see everyone made it home okay.
We made it home just fine ;)

Anyone give any rides last night ;) :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Had a great time hanging out with some guys from the board, Big Ben, Fatcat, TX109. We hit a couple of clubs and just hung out. After FC and TX went their ways BigBen and me went cruising. I raced a car with a supercharger and nitrous and put it on his azz and BigBen was behind me with a perfect view to a kill. 8)

·
Registered
572 Posts
I would say a KILL is an understatement, you SMOKED his butt!!! It was so funny how he turned off right after you beat him too... could not even acknowledge the spanking he just received and take it like a man... what a wimp that cager was...

I also want to say thanks to Z, for getting me over 120mph on the 109... was trying to keep up with him and looked down to see how fast I was going and had hit 120 and was still climbing... now THAT was a rush... who knows how fast Z was going... he was doing a little more then 120 though :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts