M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Y'all, Turn One Motorsports is having a bike night next Thursday, July 29th at their store in Plymouth. It will be catered by Wings Etc... and they are going to have a dyno drag trailer there as well. It's from 6-10. For anyone interested in going, they are located on the South side of Hwy 30, on the West end of Plymouth. For anyone coming from the North or South on Hwy 31, just take the Hwy 30 exit Westbound off of 31, and it will be on your left hand side. You will want to turn left at the first light after crossing the railroad tracks, then an immediate right on the frontage road. Let me know if anyone is interested in going. I know I'll be there!8)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good guys, My cell # is 574-383-1768. Depending on the time you're heading over, maybe meet before hand or something. I PM'd a couple guys from up here as well and haven't heard anything yet. I'd like to get as many 9's as possible and park together. I'm picking my bike up from there tomorrow(WED) afternoon. They just put my 160 front on for me.:hot:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The more the merrier

Sounds great, Bring all the Harley guys you want, we need somebody to make fun of!:p Just kidding, I look forward to meeting you down there. I am a strict proponent of "It's not what you ride, it's that you ride" If it's got two (or even three) wheels I can appreciate the love they have for it. Ride on! My 9 is probably the only 09 black cherry that will be in the parking lot. See you there, and if you'll have a cold one, the first one will be my treat:D

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dyno #'s

Well guys, I put her on the dyno tonight. It seems it was a little "happy". but it was neat to see people snapping pics of her while she was strapped down. And it sounded awesome. People were coming up to me asking what work was done to it etc.. etc.. and were in disbelief to hear that the V & H pipes were about the only part that wasn't stock. A Victory that had had some engine work done at the dealer was up there just before me and put down 122 hp (not sure of torque #) people thought that was good. Then mine put down 124 hp and 106.5 torque(like I said "happy" dyno) For comparison- '09 vmax 194hp; 1300 Hayabusa 184hp; From what I've seen posted around, I should be around 110-115?? Anyways, it was fun, and we met Koehler109 and his HD friend as well as some others. I decided I need to go to more events.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Well guys, I put her on the dyno tonight. It seems it was a little "happy". but it was neat to see people snapping pics of her while she was strapped down. And it sounded awesome. People were coming up to me asking what work was done to it etc.. etc.. and were in disbelief to hear that the V & H pipes were about the only part that wasn't stock. A Victory that had had some engine work done at the dealer was up there just before me and put down 122 hp (not sure of torque #) people thought that was good. Then mine put down 124 hp and 106.5 torque(like I said "happy" dyno) For comparison- '09 vmax 194hp; 1300 Hayabusa 184hp; From what I've seen posted around, I should be around 110-115?? Anyways, it was fun, and we met Koehler109 and his HD friend as well as some others. I decided I need to go to more events.
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
bike nite

yes it was a great time, and enjoyed meeting rod and his lady. If I had more time, i would have hit the dyno also....... stay in touch Rodney....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.