M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Thursday is "The Big One" for Bikes, sooooo :dontknow:. If it's a nice night you should try to make it out to Port Perry as it should be a BIG turn out :eek: Usually over a 1000 bikes show for this one :bigthumbsup: I'll be there :drool:

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'll be there too...Last year they had 1515 bikes it was a great night
Hope to see all the Ontario 9s out there

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Will try to get out for that as long as I don't get hurt Tuesday morning after I drop the kids of at school...I'm usually so happy I do a dozen cartwheels back to my truck...:clap2:... lousy weather has got to break ...I had to pull out the long johns for the ride home from lake last night..WTF happened to summer:dontknow:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I'll be there :bigthumbsup:. Leaving for Cleveland bright and early Fri morning though. My kid has his first game of a Hockey tournament there around 4pm on friday. Maybe I'll pass rig on the highway.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Well the big night fell flat due to the weather..It was cold and rainy
a few hundred showed up maybe!! A far cry from last years 1515 bikes.
Saw two other 109s a Blue LE and a Black Cherry.

Oh well there is always next year

A reminder if anyone is interested in the Amazing ride for MS on Sept 18
always a good run. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was golfing in the rain for a couple hours which slowed things down so i was a no show but looking at the shinney side of things my bike is clean! On a side note this Sunday Markham Main St is closed down for a car show, gotta clean up my 67 for the show. Bikes are also welcome, starts at 10am :dontknow: Come on and enjoy the day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts