M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As always had a great time with you young grasshoppers! That ride through Red Top Mtn. could have been better. In my yourger days I could have kept up with that group on foot. :joke: Andre, Sorry for the way I left that light on Barrett, I thought I heard you gun the engine. I couldn't resist. Good to meet all the new guys. John PS: Grandfather likes to know that all the GRASSHOPPERS made it home safely! HINT HINT!

·
Registered
735 Posts
i'm home been here for about an hour but I stopped at a friends to watch the game after we split up. Then i stopped at Waffle House and had 2 cups of coffee and talk with friends who work there, (my free therapists).

John I just assumed you were running from the cops or something when you took the holeshot on Barrett.LOL. John I'm used to you, so its ok. If I didnt know you like I do, i'd think you were a lil crazy, or related to that yellow biker friend of ours from bike night that horned in on our table.

Just remember Keith & Eugene, aren't on here and JoDon & Danny were probably at home in bed before you posted. But it was a good night, I gotta remember to bring a camera with fresh batteries next week. Hopefully we will have as many or more 9's or 9 friends present next week.

Bed is calling me soon.
Later Bro (Grandfather)

P.S. you ain't that old, but don't forget to call your grandson tomorrow and do your [email protected]#$$%% exercises tomorrow.

Ride Safe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts