M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a huge storm a few weeks back up here in Buffalo and the weight of the snow collapsed my garage on my 9 .. :edit:. I wanna get a new 9 but really love my Raw Performance exhaust I had on my old one. Anybody know if they are still made anywhere ?

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Sorry to hear about this, I would be bummed in a big way. Is the pipe damaged? If not pull it off and put the stocker back on. Then let the insurance company take it. Has the insurance company has totaled it?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
If the after market stuff didn't get hurt you can take them off no?

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear that bro, hope you get it replaced soon.

That exhaust is not made anymore.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Sorry to hear that, dang,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
No stock pipe to put on it.... I'm screwed
Get one then. I have a mint one, complete with SET intact. It is just a bolt and plug in. But I can telling you that shipping that pipe is not cheap, plus I am sure you could pick up a free damaged set.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Sorry! That sucks dude! I would wait and see what the insurance company offers you. I would call both your home and auto before jumping to any conclusions. My bike fell over a few weeks ago during a big storm and the check was well over my deductible. Got any pics? Good news, let the winter mods begin…

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Waitn' to see if they total the bike... So I was doing some browsing and saw the Rainey Cannon 5" 2-1 exhaust. I really like the look of it... reminds me of the Raw performance pipe my bike had. Anybody running these...are they good quality pipes? Price means nothing to me.. get whatcha pay for in my book :doorag:

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Joker I am over in Syracuse. I have a stock exhaust you can have just come get it. Take you a few hours to get here but no cost for the pipe.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hey.......

hey joker....sorry to hear about your bike ! bummer.... i live in the buffalo n.y. area too....let me know if u want to ride this summer ! :doorag:

·
Registered
843 Posts
Joker sorry to hear about your bike. Did you try ebay or anything they may have a used one there. I will check my garage and see if I still have my stock one if so its yours. I have seen only 1 m109r in the buffalo area and that was from me looking at myself in a store front window. lol what part of buffalo are you from? this includes you as well JoeB. I am over by the Pine ridge/e. delevan area.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Sorry to hear about this bro as long as you are safe thats all it counts you can fix it or get a new one .

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hey Joker if I was in your shoes I would jum on that offer from Ducks. A couple of hours of driving and not sending money is well worth it.

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,765 Posts
I also have a damaged set that you may have if you want to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
245 Posts
This is why I didnt sale my bike a couple of months ago , they way we come together when a fellow 9' brother needs it:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear that bro, hope you get it replaced soon.

That exhaust is not made anymore.
I haven't researched exhausts much recently. I know the Raw Taz pipe was the champion for horse power output. (too bad they aren't making them anymore). Anyone know who the new champion of horse power is for aftermarket exhausts. ??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts