M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious. I have been reading some of you guys problems whit the new 109. Oil overfilling, wheel on backwards and so on... Perhaps I'm lucky, because I haven't experienced any problems at all on mine. Everything is OK and I have 980 km on it. Offcause I have paid somewhat more for the bike. 34.445 USS. to be exact. (Danish taxation is crazy expensive) So I'm wondering......Perhaps the danish mechanics is paying a bit more attention to detail?

Anyone got the bike with no problems...?

·
Registered
817 Posts
No problems with my bike. It was the first one they sold out of my dealership. For some odd reason, the next two they sold were overfilled. Must have gotten real lucky.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
never a problem with my bike either.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Only real problem I had was that my tank was damaged in the crate, but they had one on order and called me just a few days after I picked the bike up to let me know that the new one was in. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
849 Posts
I too had no problems when bike was delivered. The dealer I bought from is a guy I used to ride dirt bikes with, enduros, Hare and Hounds, Ice Races, etc. about 40 years ago, and I think he probably sat it up himself. He's just upset he didn't know enough to order more.
Jerbear

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problems for me except for the crazy guy that did the test drive and delivery for me. LOL.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
No problems for me except for the crazy guy that did the test drive and delivery for me. LOL.
Well at least you didn't have to "scuff the tire" like the book recommends :D :D :D :D :D I think that task was already done :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
I ran into problem but I am pretty sure it was dealer caused. I was riding down the road when the bike just quit. No electronics, no throttle, no nothing except a brake. The dealer came and picked it up and blamed it on a bad battery. They put a new battery in and double checked everything on the bike and said it was fine. This happened at 60 miles. I am now over 700 miles with not even a hint of a problem except for the shifting from first to second. That is a task. Which leaves me to wonder, Is any one else having to dump the gearshift hard to get it to shift from 1st to 2nd gear????

·
Registered
817 Posts
ramskat said:
not even a hint of a problem except for the shifting from first to second. That is a task. Which leaves me to wonder, Is any one else having to dump the gearshift hard to get it to shift from 1st to 2nd gear????
YES :verymad:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had one big problem with the right front brake rotor not being installed properly. But other than that it has been great. :D ::) :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts