M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having a few dramas after I got a stealer to do the mods from BBB to tidy up the wiring and installing a LED flasher relay, but now after re installing the map as back up to the autotune to get the bike running smoothly again, every time you take the bike off the stand it cuts out (stands down) though if you start the bike upright its fine, though it sometimes cut out when popping it into 1st :dontknow:
They are looking into it and not charging me anything to do so, but they think it maybe the PCV any ideas

·
Registered
743 Posts
why would it be the pcv if it runs right until you put the kick stand up it sounds like its the cut out switches one for the clutch and theres one on the stand so you dont ride off with the stand down

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why would it be the pcv if it runs right until you put the kick stand up it sounds like its the cut out switches one for the clutch and theres one on the stand so you dont ride off with the stand down
Cause its cutting the fuel and crap.... I can start it in 1st and let the clutch out and coast inside the garage, but when we put it back on its stand it doesnt like the pressure coming off the stand or the change in angle???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts