M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a Dowco Guardian Cover in size large. It fits a bare 109 perfectly. No windshield, no bags.

For all of us poor SOB's that have to put our bikes away for the winter. :(

·
Registered
134 Posts
Put away for the winter??? What is that??? :evil: :p It is just getting to be weather that I have started wearing my leather jacket and gloves. It has been a little cool the few morning 64 degrees. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
330 Posts
64 degrees? shoot here it has been low 30's in the morning and warming up to about low 50's to about mid 60's. so yup a little cold in the morning but nice in the afternoon. wishing i had a heated seat and heated hand warmers. :bigthumbsup:
but it has been raining here every day so i have been driving the jeep..

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WohoSo said:
Put away for the winter???  What is that???   :evil:  :p  It is just getting to be weather that I have started wearing my leather jacket and gloves. It has been a little cool the few morning 64 degrees.  :bigthumbsup:
Go ahead, rub it in! ;)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
In the Austin area of Texas you really only loose about a month a year and even then you can ride if you have the right gear and don't mind being cold. Tail end of January it can get icy at times.. but thats about the only time I've seen it get super bad in the 15 years I've lived in Texas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts