M109 Rider Forums banner

Bigpapa's Top 25 Bike Thread

59K views 196 replies 70 participants last post by  FlyingCircus 
#1 ·
Ok, I had originally done a thread about my Top 25 M109's and it was a big hit. So, it is time to do another thread. However, I think it is better served to have the community hear nominate and supply pictures to back it up. I will then gather all of the info, and make a poll on my website for everyone to vote. Then I will make the thread about the Top 25.

So, in this thread, post up a picture and the person's screen name of your favorite M109.

I think it goes without saying, but I will say it, please don't nominate a stock or fairly stock M109 or we will have 1000 choices.

#5 · (Edited)
I'll through a vote out for Lucky06.

What you can't see in the picture is his ghost flame paint job. It's very faint but in the sunlight in person it adds another dimension to his bikes very, very tough looks.

There's tons a good looking bikes out there for sure. I like bikes that have a definite theme to them. Just because you've done every mod. known to man doesn't necessarily make it a good looking bike. Sometimes bikes are overdone/overmodded IMO.

For instance I also really like errange9 bike. It's not overdone but the orange/black color combo looks killer to me and very tough. Plus his smaller details really flow well with the bikes overall look to me. :bigthumbsup:

#10 ·
:agree:

This post has been deleted
#12 ·
You beat me to it Hink.

I was looking for the pictures to bring here:

#13 ·
I don't know that this fellow is a member of the forum, nevertherless, his M109 has to be amongst the top 5, if not top 3, if you ask me. I was able to take a close look at this beauty during the Delmarva Bike Week in Ocean City, Maryland and it looks even better in person. What you guys/gals think?

#14 ·
I like this one

GOooooooooooooo Nitrus! Zoom, Zoom........

#15 ·
pynikals specially now with the pod kit

i just recently realized how sweet and smooth it is when i was pondering blacking out some chrome on my C this winter and was looking around

DEFINITELY tastefully done

#29 ·
As of right now... i would vote for any bike in this thread... but my personal top 3 favs so far is and has been for a while..(4-75 are very close to tying with 1-3)

1- L.T.T.
2- Hink (my son asks me everyday if i have the money to buy it yet)
3- pynikal

i think each one of these were done very tastefully and yet really stand out in the crowd..well done guys

My sons absolute favorite on this site is hinks..his fav color is orange to top it off and he begs my wife everytime he sees it on here to let me buy it lol...

#32 ·
As of right now... i would vote for any bike in this thread... but my personal top 3 favs so far is and has been for a while..(4-75 are very close to tying with 1-3)

1- L.T.T.
2- Hink (my son asks me everyday if i have the money to buy it yet)
3- pynikal

i think each one of these were done very tastefully and yet really stand out in the crowd..well done guys

My sons absolute favorite on this site is hinks..his fav color is orange to top it off and he begs my wife everytime he sees it on here to let me buy it lol...
Wow!!!:redfaced::redfaced: Hope to meet your son someday! If everything works out, in the next few weeks, I'm keeping her!:D

#30 ·
Ok, I had originally done a thread about my Top 25 M109's and it was a big hit. So, it is time to do another thread. However, I think it is better served to have the community hear nominate and supply pictures to back it up. I will then gather all of the info, and make a poll on my website for everyone to vote. Then I will make the thread about the Top 25.

So, in this thread, post up a picture and the person's screen name of your favorite M109.

I think it goes without saying, but I will say it, please don't nominate a stock or fairly stock M109 or we will have 1000 choices.
I will wait for this, so I don't miss any to drewl over. Man there are some nice 9's out there............

#34 ·
Hey, Wait a minute

I like that bike too. It may not have nitrus but it has style and BLING! :bigthumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.