M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I had originally done a thread about my Top 25 M109's and it was a big hit. So, it is time to do another thread. However, I think it is better served to have the community hear nominate and supply pictures to back it up. I will then gather all of the info, and make a poll on my website for everyone to vote. Then I will make the thread about the Top 25.

So, in this thread, post up a picture and the person's screen name of your favorite M109.

I think it goes without saying, but I will say it, please don't nominate a stock or fairly stock M109 or we will have 1000 choices.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I'll through a vote out for Lucky06.

What you can't see in the picture is his ghost flame paint job. It's very faint but in the sunlight in person it adds another dimension to his bikes very, very tough looks.

There's tons a good looking bikes out there for sure. I like bikes that have a definite theme to them. Just because you've done every mod. known to man doesn't necessarily make it a good looking bike. Sometimes bikes are overdone/overmodded IMO.

For instance I also really like errange9 bike. It's not overdone but the orange/black color combo looks killer to me and very tough. Plus his smaller details really flow well with the bikes overall look to me. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I don't know that this fellow is a member of the forum, nevertherless, his M109 has to be amongst the top 5, if not top 3, if you ask me. I was able to take a close look at this beauty during the Delmarva Bike Week in Ocean City, Maryland and it looks even better in person. What you guys/gals think?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I like this one

GOooooooooooooo Nitrus! Zoom, Zoom........

·
Registered
643 Posts
pynikals specially now with the pod kit

i just recently realized how sweet and smooth it is when i was pondering blacking out some chrome on my C this winter and was looking around

DEFINITELY tastefully done

·
Registered
29 Posts
I will nominate my boy Brians Bike (Tyler1015). His is subtle, but when I go place with him his bike gets ridiculuous amounts of attention. He went nuts on this bike. Every nut and bolt is painted black!

1 - 20 of 197 Posts