M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back everyone,
Got my lady back after being in the shop for a couple of weeks.
I'm in love all over again :drool::drool::drool:

If I got looks before... Let me tell you...
While It's parked, While I'm at a red light, @ my job.
"Hey what kinda of bike is that?"
"Awesome bike dude, what kind is it?"
"That bike is sweet"

Feels good to have people notice your hard work (or hard earned money spent)
8)

Gotta let them know what I'm riding...

& THE MONEY SHOT!!!

BIG 150

6k HID KIT

That's it for now everyone...
Time to rest until next time :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
bike looks badazz brother, congrates

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
love the cartel rims. other than mine, yours is the only other bike that ive seen with them. great looking bike
Thanks Deverandson,
I know, I must of checked out your post a million times while I was deciding to get the cartel's. I got them for exactly that reason, not that many out there with our wheels :bigthumbsup:

CMHGUY said:
love those rims on the silver!!!!

Very nice bro!!!

Two thumbs!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
CMHGUY, Thanks for letting me know how good Jason from Coastal Moto was. No regrets. Great Price & Great Service, I couldn't ask for more.

Diggy33 said:
Lookin' real nice, indeed. You plan on doing anything with the hub? Chrome/polish, powdercoat? Looks kind of out of place with the swing arm cover and rims
Thanks Diggy, swing arm cover is coming off soon, and the hub is going to be powder coated, but that will be in a long while, plan on doing that when I get the swing arm and BIGGER 300 :p

Jem said:
looks great bro, now get a helmet on you crazy fool!!
Gracias Jem, I have one brotha, but it was 95+ and it felt over 100 down here in Miami, FL ... I Just wanted to feel some cool wind go thru my hair :p, plus I was on my way to South Beach and wearing a helmet in bumper to bumper traffic @ 100 degree weather... might have a heat stroke :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Sweet! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.