M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone wants to see a full on clip of the bike flat out, but this is not it. I am going with a custom rear fender, and this was a rough mock up to give me an idea of how it was going to look.
This is a very short clip of how the bike sounds coming down the road.
A full on clip of it stretching its legs will be coming soon :D

Cheers Terry..

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
bigeh...you teaser you :D I ...as others ...have been waiting a long time for you to post some outrageous u-tube blasting through the quarter mile at 10.0's and 145 mph. Love your machine mate :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
You don't happen to need a kidney do you? I would be happy to give you one or maybe even both (who says you really need both anyway) for your 109. :joke:

Looks great, can't wait to see the rear fender finished up.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I know everyone wants to see a full on clip of the bike flat out, but this is not it. I am going with a custom rear fender, and this was a rough mock up to give me an idea of how it was going to look.

Cheers Terry..
That's cold man.......looking good either way:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
T,
Tease!:D
Hey H, Ya think :D

bigeh...you teaser you :D I ...as others ...have been waiting a long time for you to post some outrageous u-tube blasting through the quarter mile at 10.0's and 145 mph. Love your machine mate :bigthumbsup:
Thanks Gramps, coming soon :evil:

You don't happen to need a kidney do you? I would be happy to give you one or maybe even both (who says you really need both anyway) for your 109. :joke:

Looks great, can't wait to see the rear fender finished up.
Thanks jd, sorry mate both kidneys function great. Just chasing small LEDs for brake/tail light, and then ready for paint.

That's cold man.......looking good either way:bigthumbsup:
Hey Torn, just worked out how to use a video camera, and how to upload to youtube :joke::joke:

Terry.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
so when are yopu going to stop fabing fenders and start making 109 turbo kits...........im in!:bigthumbsup:

looks and sounds great. keep us posted!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dang you have one bad azz ride there.:bigthumbsup:
:bigthumbsup:

so when are yopu going to stop fabing fenders and start making 109 turbo kits...........im in!:bigthumbsup:

looks and sounds great. keep us posted!
My fender is nearly finished, i am making 2 manifolds now for 2 mates that are going to run the same turbo setup on there bikes.
As far as a complete kit goes i don't think to many people would want to pay the price to be honest, my setup (all new, turbo,intercooler,ecu,fuel pump,plumbing,dyno) ran in at $4500 oz dollars with me fabing everything up myself.

Terry..

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
That would make for a relatively expensive performance mod...that being said, if I was pleasantly wealthy I would gladly pay $6500.00 or more for the kit and if it was reliable, streetable, and as fast as the numbers indicate...well worth it:bigthumbsup: I really appreciate your innovation down under bigeh.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I can hear that turbo just waiting to be wound up :drool:

·
Registered
217 Posts

Cheers Terry..
.... was this video shot while having full boost?? :congrats:

Would like to see how it really runs!

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
u could have slowed down and zoomed in so we could get a better look.............. LOL ;)
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

My fender is nearly finished, i am making 2 manifolds now for 2 mates that are going to run the same turbo setup on there bikes.
As far as a complete kit goes i don't think to many people would want to pay the price to be honest, my setup (all new, turbo,intercooler,ecu,fuel pump,plumbing,dyno) ran in at $4500 oz dollars with me fabing everything up myself.

Terry..
thats just under $4400 US dollars.......if anyone is wondering.. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
461 Posts
i wanna see this babe in action !!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
That would make for a relatively expensive performance mod...that being said, if I was pleasantly wealthy I would gladly pay $6500.00 or more for the kit and if it was reliable, streetable, and as fast as the numbers indicate...well worth it:bigthumbsup: I really appreciate your innovation down under bigeh.
Gramps, the bike is very reliable/streetable, so your money would be well spent :D. As far as the price tag, our bikes are nearly $19000.00 over here, so a quarter of the cost. Thanks for you positive comments :bigthumbsup:

I can hear that turbo just waiting to be wound up :drool:
It is such a sweet sound :evil:

.... was this video shot while having full boost?? :congrats:

Would like to see how it really runs!
That was full boost, as you can see i was struggling to hang on :joke::joke::joke:

u could have slowed down and zoomed in so we could get a better look.............. LOL ;)
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Sorry mate, i will do the next one at walking pace for you ;) ;) :D

Cheers :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Hi Terry
4400 of your dollars is not so bad. And the import coming this way is not bad either. The orient express kit is more than that.
Bob

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
Oh good Lord, why don't you just tell us it's Christmas then give us an Easter egg? :D

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Terry
4400 of your dollars is not so bad. And the import coming this way is not bad either. The orient express kit is more than that.
Bob
Bob that 4400 does not inclued any labour.

Oh good Lord, why don't you just tell us it's Christmas then give us an Easter egg? :D
Because Zoom, that would be just MEAN :D:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts