M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Lamonster and the DLP Crew. This is such a well made product :bigthumbsup: , gotta go for an evening ride
to check it out more (went out earlier and now you can hear the intake :p). Keep up the good ideas, now that I know
first hand the you get what you pay for, quality never goes out of style :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Nice pics, great looking (and performing I've heard) parts. Do you have a shot fom the rider's perch, or standing close to the rear fender looking forward?

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like the looking down shot were you can see both in takes very cool :a18:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
*sigh* 2 more days before I can put mine on... Hope I'm not so darn tired after 7+ hours on planes and sitting in airports that I don't want to do it... cause Sunday I MUST ride dang it!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Man, looks good.....like your bike as well.....interesting wheels , powdercoated? :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Z4woo.... where did you get that bag behind your tach? thats the first one i've seen that isnt too big or too small....

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
And for those questioning Big Air in the rain - yes I've seen this question a number of times. I rode back from the Smoky Mtn's this morning and it rained on me pretty good for the first hours. My bike (with Big Air) performed just fine. I didn't notice any issues with the rain/water at all.

Here's a pic of my bike (with Big Air) on my trip yesterday. The weather's closing in but it hadn't rained yet.

Jazzman

·
Registered
702 Posts
z4woo said:
GTBozak,

Here you go

Thanks. I can deal with that. 8) I'm definitely getting a black set. I just need to find the time to get off my 109 for a few days (I'm sure the sorry weather will help) so I can do the PC3 and pipes at the same time. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts